Classes are back in session – Members ONLY!
411 is conducting a soft reopening for members only starting on Monday, July 6th, 2020.
Join our amazing membership community NOW and get exclusive access to the classes you know and love…and have surely missed over the past few months!
How Do I Join?
Our membership includes one of the two options below:
Over the next 6 weeks members will have access to the following:
- Onsite Access to Weekly Classes: Hip Hop | Jazz | Ballet | Contemporary | Fitness & Sensual Classes
- Additionally Included: Virtual Class Recordings | Weekly Virtual Live Class | & Discounted Virtual Private Lessons
- Never miss a class again with our new Virtual Option
- High-Quality HD tutorials that break down your favorite combos & tricks
- A chance to receive private instruction from the comfort of your own home
- Better class engagement and interaction with instructors
- And more intimate, exclusive classes.
I can’t wait to get back to the studio….but is it safe?
Of course! We have spent countless hours crafting our 411 Preventative Practices & Procedures (PPP) regarding safety and sanitation. Some of those details include the following:
- Class caps that allow for proper physical distancing in class.
- Strategic scheduling that allows for detailed cleaning in between classes.
- Mandatory temperature screenings prior to entry to the facility (staff included).
If you have any questions or want to get more information about our membership feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.